Anarchy UK Gaming
PC Gaming Community

Author Topic: Admin Behavour?  (Read 3878 times)

MrH4U

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Admin Behavour?
« on: July 11, 2015, 12:39:40 AM »
Is this the way admins are suppose to behave on AUK?

A little background info might be suitable here. Me and some guy called Riflemanne sat in a respective plane. IceManRecon was chasing me, trying to shoot me down, which led Rifle to interfere and kill Iceman (gunned him down) and this led to Rifle getting punished.

And punishing active team play is just plain stupid, the entire game revolves around team play..

Now, what I don't get it why? Iceman and some other admin claimed that he was shooting into the red zone, which wasn't true, we weren't even near the red zone.
My personal opinion is that all Rifle was doing, was active team play, trying to save me. But from what Iceman wrote and how he behaved, it was more like he was pissed that he got killed.

So Im asking again, is this how the AUK admins behave?
And is this really the picture you want to give to people?
I mean, If I'd like some pissed off circlejerk, I'd just go over to Reddit.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2015, 12:42:17 AM by MrH4U »

Brymir

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Admin Behavour?
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2015, 01:06:44 AM »
A valid point. It's very unfortunate that you had to experience this on our server.

There are rules ofc. and even admins are subject to them. That said, even admins are human and there are twelve kinds in a dozen. Some times things bad things happen in the heat of the moment. We did discuss this on TS to some degree during and after. We try not to let this happen again. I was there but I didn't see what was going on in the uncap or what happened to get everyone heated up. While your post triggered me to comment about sarcasm it was aimed at the fellow being funny about the spawn camping(Riflemanne) and commenting how he's invincible in there, hitting an unfortunate nerve at a bad time with the wrong person. This ofc. is no excuse.

The problem with the red zone/uncap is that you see it differently from one side to the other. Clearly there  was a misunderstanding where you think you can attack and how iceman and the other admin in the situation saw it(he does not need to be named).

« Last Edit: July 11, 2015, 01:24:40 AM by Brymir »
  • Anesthesia
Nakki's personal pocket medic

IcemanRecon

• Global Moderator
  • Colonel
  • Assumption is the mother of all fuck ups
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2015, 01:43:54 PM »
As far as I'm concerned players are allowed to comment on my action and voice there opinion. However the incident in question is not up for discussion. You were both camping the uncapped and the player in question decided to engage the second I spawned into the map in plane I don't care about been killed shot down blown up knifed teabaged or any other form of losing but I do care about players breaking clear rules that are laid down in black and white for all to see. The rules got broken the person got punished and that's all there is too it. The thing with this incident is that I may not care about been killed but a player that breaks the rules and then punished for it seems to think that's they cry enough to enough people then there going to get away with. Well I have news for all those people. NOT ON MY WATCH NO SIR NO WAY NEVER So deal with it.
  • IcemanRecon

HothG

• Global Moderator
  • Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2015, 11:33:17 PM »
THE ICEMAN HAS SPOKEN.......

Yep and I agree with him.
Mr H4U move over to Reddit & quit bitching and if your not sure what that means...

Bitching

1.Complaining about sometime or something

2.Insulting someone repeatedly to make them feel bad, or to make you feel good!

Or to quote the "Great One"

Now I suggest that that pick up that keyboard, shine it up real nice turn that sumbitch sideway and stick it straight your candy ass.

How's that for a picture?

UKRatman

• AUK Admin
  • Colonel
  • By The POWERRRR of the monster Munch
    • View Profile
    • My Portfolio
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2015, 09:01:26 AM »
Do you SMELLLLL what the HothG is cooking
  • UKRatman
]

Potrebitel

• VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2015, 10:17:59 PM »
Lets bump the thread.

Iceman's behavior is just stupid. Not being able to lose and taking advantage of being admin is lame. He knows what I am talking about.

Helping the server all the time by reporting abusers, red zoners and so on, and finally the admins gets one kill by the AA and starts tea bagging. I know Iceman is VERY sensitive regarding the air stuff and punishes people for using air vehicles not as he likes, but that is just plain stupid. HE got shot down by me while in the AA by the rules, then I tried to take his AA down and he goes like 7 year old COD player.

I assume you guys don't care for the supporting players, but doing that bullshit is not the way to maintain a good server.

HE will get a revenge soon once we get close to the Saiga (and lets see if Ill get kicked by doing what he did), but that is not the point. Being nice is the point and some admins here are unfortunately missing it.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2015, 10:20:10 PM by Potrebitel »

mikehunt

• play nice
  • Forum Member
  • Have you seen me whip out my shorty?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2015, 11:05:19 AM »
killing someone with your 12ga crutches proves nothing but hey you two have fun alright
  • kchos12