Anarchy UK Gaming
PC Gaming Community

Author Topic: Can't join server 1  (Read 1715 times)

aerodynamicfiah

Can't join server 1
« on: July 31, 2015, 05:57:21 PM »
I got kicked from server 1 very early this morning 01:00, somewhere around there. With this error:

Game disconnected: Client closed down connection. Check your network connection and make sure that port 3659 (UDP) is open.

Every time I try to join server 1 since the game doesn't load, I just get kicked with the same error. I have tried all of the apparent fixes and none of them have worked. :(

Even worse is that after some googling it seems many people have the same problem, some people have had the problem since the launch of bf4 2 years ago and have never been able to play, EA/Dice are apparently oblivious to the problem and there is no fix.

Anyone got any ideas?

Fish

jalzi0n

Re: Can't join server 1
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2015, 06:04:58 PM »
I get this error also from time to time and get kicked randomly, although not as frequently as you on joining each time. Perhaps it has something to do with Windows 10?

aerodynamicfiah

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2015, 06:57:55 PM »
Thats what I thought but I have my system dual booted with 10 and 8.1 and its doing it on both, I can join other servers though.

mikehunt

• play nice
  • Forum Member
  • Have you seen me whip out my shorty?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2015, 09:28:23 AM »
  • kchos12

aerodynamicfiah

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2015, 11:00:07 AM »
Yep, thought as much. I can't join server 1 and I don't really like server 2 while we can't admin on it. Guess I'll have to find somewhere else to play.

Fish